Not for Profit and Nonprofit IT Support
Managed IT Services for Not for profit.
So, you are a “not for profit or nonprofit” organization and things like planning, budgeting, and engagement are key to providing dependable, discreet, private and comfort to those you serve. The question you should ask yourself is that; does my current IT Service provider understand that? Are they your strategic partners in BT? BT= Business and Technology.
Here is how we help our NOT for profit / NON-Profit clients.
- Office 365 migration at 50% discount rate
- Get Microsoft licensing / Open licensing at a very discounted price
- Fixed Price Monthly IT Support plan – Proactive but predictable budgeting system
- Consistent state of the art services in office or on the road with 99.98% uptime.
- Procurement and asset management
- Predefined and predictable upgrade process designed just for NOT for profit and Nonprofit
- Unmatched support system, ticketing system for tracking issues and monthly reporting on what we have worked on and continue to work on.
- Eliminate all the weakest infrastructure and implement a strategic replacement process.
- Why not hear it from our clients: – just ask us for reference.
Technology Research and implementation as part of our daily practice.