Backup for Office 365
Data protection for Office 365
As businesses adopt SaaS applications and shift resources to the cloud, Microsoft Office 365 is quickly becoming standard. Cloud-based software can potentially help save you from the hassles of managing application servers, but it can also lead to a false sense of security if you assume Office 365 will handle all your data retention and recovery needs.
Office 365 Backup from TeckPath:
· Protection against data loss: Users can often unwittingly (or purposely) delete important emails, or OneDrive or SharePoint files. If this happens, TeckPath Backup offers the ability to quickly search for and recover what you need.
· Access to email for ex-employees: If employees leave and you don’t want to continue paying a subscription fee simply to store their email and shared documents, TeckPath Backup for Office 365 offers an additional way to retain and access this data.
· Support for compliance: If you are responsible for an organization that falls under regulations with data-retention requirements, TeckPath Backup is designed to help you retain and archive critical data.
· Easy management: With TeckPath Backup for Office 365, you can manage your Office 365 Exchange, OneDrive, and SharePoint backups from a single web-based dashboard. See and manage backup status across all your customers, and many device and data types.
· Automation: TeckPath Backup helps you strike the right balance between automation and control. You can manually select which accounts and mailboxes you want to protect, or automatically add newly created Office 365 accounts to the backup schedule.
· Point-in-time restore: Exchange mailboxes are automatically backed up every four hours, and OneDrive and SharePoint account every six hours, giving you multiple restore points every day. Choose the one you want and recover fast.
Backup for Microsoft Office 365 eliminates the risk of losing access to business-critical data and ensures that your customers remain in complete control. With this solution, customers can securely back up Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft OneDrive for Business. You can also quickly recover individual items and efficiently perform eDirectory of data archives so that your data is always available and protected.