Recent Posts

October 2017
M T W T F S S
« Jun    
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031  

Click Here To Get Support |Call for Support or Free Consultation Tel: (403)453-5854 | Toll Free: (888) 298-2092 | Client Login

 

Backup & Disaster Recovery

Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery with 100% Canadian Data Centers

Backup & Disaster Recovery by TeckPath

Natural disasters are not the only  reason for data loss. Only 3% of the cases of catastrophic data loss to businesses is actually caused by natural disaster. The other 97% of disasters are caused by hardware software failures and other issues all which can usually be prevented by the use of an on-site BDR. This is why real-time replication to an on-site BDR device is one of the best ways to protect your business critical data and prevent downtime. If your company has a BDR you will be able to rest easy knowing no matter what happens, your IT systems, servers and critical business applications will be highly available.

Features & Benefits:

  • Protect against data loss and unwanted down-time
  • Instant local server failover and recovery
  • Failover of server based mission critical applications
  • Instant bare metal restores and application recovery
  • Fully managed and monitored turnkey disaster recovery solution
  • Complementary NAS on-premise backup
  • Cloud backup only on Certified Canadian Data-centers
  • All data centers HIPPA Certified & 100% Canadian
  • Enterprise Grade Dell PowerEdge Server Hardware
  • All XEON Processors used with RAID-5 or RAID-10 Storage Configurations
  • Includes on-site hardware and software warranty and support
  • Compatible with Hyper-v, VMware, Citrix and Windows Physical or Virtual Servers

Our Overview

Backup & Disaster Recovery by TeckPath

As IT systems have become increasingly critical to the smooth operation of a company, and arguably the economy as a whole, the importance of ensuring the continued operation of those systems, and their rapid recovery, has increased. For example, of companies that had a major loss of business data, 43% never reopen and 29% close within two years. As a result, preparation for continuation or recovery of systems needs to be taken very seriously. This involves a significant investment of time and money with the aim of ensuring minimal losses in the event of a disruptive event.

Disaster Recovery

Disasters can happen anytime – Some disasters happen and we can’t stop them from happening but how do we protect something we have worked all our lives for? A flood, or a disaster caused by human error or intention (spilled drinks or gets hacked), there is no way to tell when you will experience a major disaster. That’s why we plan for them. No one wants to think that their business could not exist tomorrow, but that won’t stop it from happening.

Save money– When any kind of disaster strikes, the costs can very quickly get out of control. Whether rebuilding your business or the internal network infrastructure, if you weren’t prepared for this contingency it is going to hit the bank account really hard. This is one of the major reasons why most businesses that suffer major data losses or other IT related problems have such a difficult time making a full recovery.

Mitigate losses – There is more at stake than your network infrastructure. When you have a disaster recovery plan in place you will be in a position to deal with a number of related problems. The loss of critical data can cripple your business continuity plan, but it can also cause people or clients to lose confidence in your company and how you do business. TeckPath Information Technology Solutions helps prepare a plan for you early and you can protect the things that are important.

Reduce confusion – A major disaster in any company can cause serious, damage, chaos and confusion as everyone scrambles around to try and fix the problem. If you have a documented plan that’s formalized, studied, reviewed, and practiced, you will be in a better position to overcome the disaster and get back to work. TeckPath Information Technology Solutions brings PROACTIVE approach to every plan.

Government mandated – Some industries are required by the government to have a formalized disaster recovery plan. Mostly designed backup their important and sensitive materials off site. Not every company has to deal with these regulations, but it does however, show how important these precautionary measures are if day and day out deal with sensitive information.

TECKPATH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS can help protect your company from becoming a statistic.

Teckpath’s TECKcare Plan is designed to protect companies from data loss and the stoppage of business continuity

What Are You Waiting For? Cloud backup  and disaster recovery for your  Calgary Business. Call Us Today! (403) 453-5854