Benefits of UC:
- Enhanced collaboration: UC enables employees to communicate and collaborate better, whether they are in the same office or they work from home. For example, according to a study by Deloitte, companies using UC experienced a 25% improvement in team productivity and efficiency1.
- Increased productivity: Because they have all communication tools available in one place, employees can easily switch between different channels, based on their needs. Markedly, a survey conducted by BroadSoft found that 45% of IT decision-makers expect UC to improve overall employee productivity and efficiency2.
- Improved customer service: UC allows businesses to offer more flexible and efficient customer support, because agents can access all communication channels from a single interface. A study by Gartner found that companies using UC achieved a 40% improvement in customer satisfaction ratings3.
- Cost savings: By consolidating various communication services and tools, businesses can chiefly save on infrastructure costs, up-keep, and licensing fees. A report by Nemertes Research found that organizations can achieve up to 25% in cost savings by using Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) solutions4.
- Scalability and flexibility: UC systems can easily be scaled up or down. Accordingly, this allows companies to adapt their communication infrastructure as needed, without the hassle of dealing with multiple separate systems. In other words, UC can be scaled to accommodate business growth or changes in demand.
Partner with TeckPath for Unified Communications Solutions:
Implementing a successful Unified Communications strategy can be complex, particularly because many businesses have limited IT resources and expertise. This is where working with an IT Managed Services Provider like TeckPath for example, can prove invaluable. TeckPath has the expertise, comprehensive solutions, in addition to dedicated support to help your business implement a UC strategy that meets your specific goals. Learn more here.
Finally, do not wait to improve your business’s communication and collaboration. Contact TeckPath today to discuss how they can help you implement a successful Unified Communications strategy.
- Deloitte. (2019). The connected workforce: Unlocking the potential of effective collaboration. Retrieved from https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/au/Documents/finance/deloitte-au-fas-connected-workplace-2013-240914.pdf
- BroadSoft. (2017). BroadSoft Survey Reveals 74% of Enterprises Plan to Implement Cloud Communications in Next 24 Months. Retrieved from https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170627005552/en/BroadSoft-Survey-Reveals-74-of-Enterprises-Plan-to-Implement-Cloud-Communications-in-Next-24-Months
- Gartner. (2020). Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide. Retrieved from Gartner Magic Quadrant for UCaaS 2020 Revealed – UC Today
- Nemertes Research. (2016). Total Cost of Operations Issue Paper. Retrieved from https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/586628/Nemertes-Total-Cost-of-Operation-issue-paper_V1.1.pdf