Top 5 Programming Languages For Developing Mobile Apps In 2022
Whether you use iOS or Android, mobile apps are integral to your smartphone-using experience.
These days, even start-ups and small businesses are developing their apps for a unique user experience.
However, if you’re looking to develop an app, you should know that not all programming languages are suitable for app development.
To help you figure out the best programming languages for apps, take a look at our curated list of the top 5 best programming languages for apps.
- It is also the best language for client-side verification.
- Another useful, productive, and popular programming language is Java.
- Although Java is generally a server-side programming language that is used to build reliable backend systems, it can also be used to develop Android applications.
- By building a Java backend, you can also create Android applications.
- Swift deserves serious consideration if you want to create iOS applications for the iPad and iPhone.
- It has displaced Objective C as the go-to language for creating iOS applications.
- Swift is similar to Python and is the official programming language for iOS, which is a good enough reason to use Swift.
- It offers a fantastic self-contained IDE termed Xcode that is easy to use if the workspaces you use include a library.
- Swift is a type-safe language that is simple to read, comprehend, and write code in.
- Kotlin is a programming language that offers native support and is supported by numerous IDEs, including IntelliJ IDEA and Android Studio.
- It is a very modern language with clarity, and brevity and enables the use of lambdas for functional programming.
- It receives good support from the community and has many useful tools.
- Kotlin is marketed as the successor of Java, although it is not quite there yet.
- However, Java compiles at a speed that is two to three times faster than Kotlin.
- The main benefit of Kotlin is that Google will continue to promote it as the official language for developing Android apps.
- Google created the general-purpose, object-oriented programming language Dart as an open source language.
- Both client-side and server-side web development make use of it.
- Dart is also used for cross-platform and native mobile programming.
Apps for both mobile and web can be developed on Dart and they have a supportive community
How Can Teckpath Help You?
We’re quick and forward-thinking here at TeckPath. To guarantee you are getting momentum for your brand, we constantly monitor the newest trends.
One of the most crucial components of our services is the creation of tailor-made apps and portals.
We work with your business to build these portals so you can concentrate on and interact with your primary clients.
You can build your clientele with the help of a personalized site, nurture them, and get their undivided attention.
We’d love to hear about your digital project!